Waxing treatment is a reliable way to get rid of unnecessary body hair, and hence restore the glow of the skin. This treatment has been quite a popular option for people looking to get rid of unnecessary hair, and the results it delivers completely justify its popularity.
However, in order to get the best results from this treatment, it’s necessary to ensure that you take some post-treatment precautions. A major class of people ignore these precautions and regret the same later on.
This blog further lists and explains some major do’s and don’ts that you need to keep in your mind after you get waxing treatment.
Do’s of post-waxing
Readout some of the major do’s of post-waxing treatment below.
1) Using cool gels: Using cool gels is a reliable way to get some relief from pain after you get the waxing treatment. Make sure that you use cool gels that are prepared from natural ingredients, and not toxic ones.
We recommend that you keep on applying them for a few days after you get this treatment.
2) Using antiseptics: Antiseptic creams are a great way to get rid of itching and irritation that waxing brings alongside. However, make sure that you get recommendations from the experts before you select any antiseptic cream.
3) Timely moisturization: Exfoliation and moisturization are important things to ensure that the pores created don’t get clogged. We recommend exfoliation after 3 days of taking this treatment, and moisturization after a day of taking this treatment.
4) Being regular with waxing appointments: It’s necessary to be regular with the waxing appointments even after you take this treatment. Remember, the more often the hair is removed, the lesser the chances of your follicles getting damaged.
5) Be a bit patient: You must know that some side effects like red skin after this treatment are quite normal. The sensitivity of everyone’s skin is different, and hence the timeframe of these side-effects varies too. People usually start applying creams to get rid of them, and these creams are usually toxic. Don’t panic if you notice these side effects on your skin for a couple of days. They are completely normal and will fade away in some time.
Don’ts of post-waxing
Checkout some of the major don’ts that you need to keep in mind after you get the waxing done below.
1) Avoid using oily products: The density of oily products might clog your pores. Also, they might cause you irritation and hence frustrate you. Hence, ensure that you don’t use oily products by any means after you get the waxing treatment done.
2) Don’t touch the skin: Touching the skin every now and then will increase the chances of side effects and keep you away from the desired results.
3) Don’t swim: This is a major no after you get the waxing treatment done. Avoid swimming for at least 48 hours after you get this treatment. The chlorinated water brings infection to your skin that is already quite sensitive. Hence, avoid swimming for at least a couple of days after you get this treatment.
4) Don’t exercise: It might sound a bit harsh, but yes, avoiding workouts for at least a couple of days after you get this treatment is always recommended. The sweat due to the workout might damage your sensitive skin. Hence, ensure that you don’t do any sort of heavy workout at all. If anything, you can go with just a light workout.
Keeping these do’s and don’ts in your mind will help you get the best results from waxing treatment. If you desire to get more details, or if you are looking to go for waxing in Brampton, you can count on the experts of Indo Canada Salon & Spa to do the job perfectly right for you.
The proven results that our team comes alongside make us the best place to get waxed in Brampton. Be it face waxing, upper body waxing, or Brazilian wax in Brampton, you can count on our team to deliver you the best results with the utmost efficiency. To reach out to our top-rated waxing experts, contact us at (905) 799-0012.