Laser Hair Removal Etobicoke
Laser hair removal treatment still stands as one of the most popular and reliable treatments in terms of removing unwanted hair from the body.
Yes, laser treatment is one of the best ways to get rid of unwanted hair. However, as our laser hair removal Etobicoke team says, “It’s necessary to know everything about any treatment before you give it a shot”.
Different types of laser hair treatment at our laser hair removal Etobicoke clinic
Check out the different types of laser hair treatment below.
1) Alexandrite laser hair removal treatment: It is one of the most popular laser hair removal treatments.
This treatment is a bit less effective as compared to other forms of treatment. With alexandrite laser hair removal treatment, one treatment dose won’t suffice. You might have to go with multiple-dose of treatments.
2) Diode laser hair removal treatment: If you are looking for a slightly stronger treatment, it might be your ideal choice.
Diode laser hair removal treatment uses a single wavelength of light that has a high absorption rate as compared to melanin. With diode laser hair removal treatment, a single shot of treatment is enough to yield the desired results. However, it might vary according to your requirements.
3) Ruby laser hair removal treatment: Avoid this treatment form if you have dark skin. Overall, the treatment is used a bit less now.
A synthetic ruby crystal as the laser medium is used here. Ruby lasers produce visible light of deep red colour, whose wavelength is 694.30 nm.
The results from this treatment will fade away within a few days. Thus, you need to go with this treatment within a few days of getting it.
4) Neodymium YAG laser hair removal treatment: This treatment is suitable for all skin types. The beam of laser light is absorbed by the dark colour of the hair.
Within 6 to 8 weeks of this treatment, your hair growth will reduce to a good extent. This treatment has the longest wavelength, which makes it reach the root of the hairs. The result from this treatment is for a long term as compared to other treatment forms.
5) Intense pulsed light (IPL) treatment: IPL treatment works in a similar way as compared to other laser treatment forms. The treatment delivers various wavelengths.
The treatment is highly customizable. Our laser hair removal Etobicoke team would study your skin, your thoughts, and adjust the wavelength and power of the treatment accordingly.
Workflow of our laser hair removal Etobicoke team
Check out the workflow that our team follows while offering you the treatment below.
1) Initial examination: Firstly, our team will do a thorough examination of your body. You will be asked to explain your medical history. Our team will carefully examine your medical records and decide if the treatment would actually suit you.
Also, our laser hair removal Etobicoke team will ask you to follow a certain set of precautions before you get this treatment.
2) The treatment phase: Finally, it’s the treatment day! The laser will be glided on your skin. You might experience some sort of discomfort during the treatment. It is completely normal. Ensure that you inform our team immediately if you experience any sort of serious discomfort.
3) After treatment phase: Our team would advise you of some precautions that you need to follow after you get this treatment. Also, you might experience slight discomfort for a few days, but it would fade away soon.
Frequently asked questions
Is laser hair removal treatment safe from the side effects?
With this treatment, you might notice certain side effects like redness, swelling, some discomfort, etc. But, you won’t be noticing any sort of serious side effects from this treatment.
Is this treatment safe for people suffering from allergies?
Our team would analyze your body conditions during the initial examination. Allow us to examine your allergy extent. This treatment will help us to figure out if this treatment won’t harm you by any means.
Do I need to take any special care after I take this treatment?
Yes, there are certain precautions that you need to take after you take this treatment. However, they might vary as per your medical history. Our team will explain to you the exact set of precautions once you take this treatment.
Have more questions? Do reach out to our laser hair removal Etobicoke team at (905) 799-0012 now.
This is all about laser hair removal treatment. Yes, this treatment is a reliable way to remove unwanted hair from your body but choosing the correct treatment provider is a must to get the best results. Reach out to our experienced laser hair removal Etobicoke team to book your appointment and ensure that you get the best.