Eyebrow Waxing Etobicoke – Brazilian Wax North York, Brampton, Toronto/GTA
Waxing is one of the first things that come into our minds when we talk about being vacation or party-ready. Our waxing experts in Etobicoke & North York clinic ensure that your skin glows and makes you look charming at a party.
However, it’s necessary to know certain things before you decide to go with waxing. Our waxing professionals in Brampton, North York & Etobicoke list them below.
Waxing services at Etobicoke / North York & Brampton clinic
So, what are the waxing services we deliver? We list them below. Have a read:
1) Face waxing: Waxing on the face makes it look gorgeous. No matter how sensitive your skin is, our team is capable enough to give your face a gorgeous look.
Thus, if you are looking to give your face a glow, our wax bar awaits you. Check out the body parts incorporated in the face waxing.
- Upper Lip
2) Upper body waxing: Give your upper body a hair-free & carefree look. Let our trained waxing professionals use their gentle waxing tactic to give your upper body a clean look.
The body parts incorporated in the upper body waxing are as follows.
3) Bikini/Brazilian/Buttocks waxing: Get rid of those hairy & irritating feelings on the skin by our gentle yet effective Brazilian waxing. Our hard waxing ensures the maximum comfort level for your skin.
Do reach out to our Brazilian Wax experts in Etobicoke & North York to know more.
Things to take care of after Bikini waxing
People often have several questions in their minds regarding the aftercare of Bikini waxing. Our Brazilian wax North York / Etobicoke professionals clear out their confusion below. Check them out below.
1) Avoid swimming immediately after getting waxed: Swimming water usually incorporates bacteria which makes you avoid swimming immediately after getting waxed.
2) Avoid sun exposure: Avoid exposing your skin for the next 48 hours after you get waxed. This is because bikini waxing already makes your skin delicate and exposing your skin to direct sunlight makes it more delicate.
3) Keep your clothing loose: Avoid tight clothes at all at least for a week. It can cause raw spots and irritation, and thus make things complicated for you.
4) Refrain from doing extensive workouts: Avoid exercises like running, aerobics, or cycling at all, at least for a couple of days. Give yourself some break from doing these exercises and let the skin heal correctly. Sweat glands might complicate things a bit.
5) Avoid sex: One of the most important and obvious rules, but people often tend to forget it. Friction due to sex can bring some discomfort for you. Thus, it’s important that you avoid sex at least for a couple of days after you get Brazilian waxing.
Frequently asked questions
Does waxing hurt?
Somewhat. You will feel some pain and discomfort while & after the treatment. However, our eyebrow waxing/threading Etobicoke & North York team is extremely gentle during the entire treatment which will minimalize your pain to a great extent.
What must be the length of hairs on my body to go for the waxing?
There is no hard and fast rule regarding the hair length to go for waxing. Though, to ensure a smooth process, our waxing salons in Etobicoke & North York recommend a hair length of at least ¼ inch.
My skin is extremely sensitive. Can I still go with waxing?
Yes. If done properly, the waxing can deliver positive results to people with sensitive skin too.
I am on my period. Can I still get Brazilian waxing?
Yes. You can go with Brazilian waxing on your period without any worries.
What is the cost of getting a waxing treatment?
The cost of waxing depends on the type of waxing you decide to go with. However, it starts from $5 and goes to $45. Again, it entirely depends on the waxing type and body part you decide to wax.
Have more questions? Do reach out to our waxing experts in North York / Toronto now.
Waxing is one of the most reliable ways to give your skin a clean & glowing look. However, if you are looking to get this treatment, it’s important that you select a reliable treatment provider.
To get an efficient waxing treatment, do reach out to our Brazilian wax experts in Brampton, Etobicoke & North York now. The experience and efficiency of our team to deliver top-notch services make us the best place to get waxed in Brampton. Call Indo Canada Salon & Spa at (905) 799-0012.
Popular Keyword Seraches: eyebrow waxing etobicoke, eyebrow threading etobicoke , best eyebrow threading brampton, wax bar brampton